MEng in Electronic Systems
Major in the Internet of Things
- To achieve the MEng award, students must complete eight modules plus the project
- Each module typically involves 3 hours of lectures (in a block) each week for 12 weeks. In total, each module involves approximately 188 hours of student workload (lectures, assignments, self-directed study and examinations).
- Full-time students should choose four subjects in each of Semester 1 & 2 and a project in order to complete the programme in one calendar year (Sep-Sep)
- Part-time students typically take two subjects in each of Semester 1 & 2 plus the project in order to complete the programme within two calendar years (Sep-Sep). The project cannot be taken in the first year.
- Students may not spend more than 4 years pursuing the qualification.
- All modules listed as online have asynchronous screencast recording (except those marked with a *)
- The information herein is indicative (e.g., module semesters are subject to change)
Please use the Module Listing Facility (select this programme) for more details.