- MEng in Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering (PAC Codes: DC814/DC816)
- MEng in Electronic and Computer Engineering (PAC Codes: DC883/DC884/DC891/DC892)
- ***M.Sc. in Computing (with Major Options) (PAC Codes: DC837/DC836)
- M.Sc. in Electronic Commerce (Business) (PAC Code: DC506)
- M.Sc. in Electronic Commerce (Technical) (PAC Code: DC821)
- Masters of Engineering in Digital Health and Medical Technologies (PAC Code: 3U02F)
- Access Course for the MEng in Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering Programme (PAC Codes: DC812)
- Master Engineering Qualifier A - Mechanical & Manufacturing Engineering (PAC Codes: DC832)
- Master Engineering Qualifier B - MEng in Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering (PAC DC838)
- Master Engineering Qualifier - Electronic Engineering (PAC Codes: DC830, DC831, DC847, DC848)
***The M.Sc. in Computing (with Major Options) course is part-funded by Technology Ireland ICT Skillnet under the Training Networks Programme of Skillnets and by member companies. Skillnets is funded from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education and Skills. For further information see www.ictskillsnet.ie.
The UrbanVolt scholarship will be awarded to one DCU master's student who demonstrates an innovative and entrepreneurial mindset. Applicants must be EU citizens, full-time DCU master's students studying engineering, computing or business, and enrolled for the 2018/2019 academic year. For more information on how to apply or on scholarship eligibility, download the application pack. Applications must be submitted in soft copy to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 12 noon on Friday 29th June 2018.