Governing Authority Risk Committee Membership
The Governing Authority Risk Committee (GARC) is a sub-committee of the University's Governing Authority. Details of its current membership and terms of reference are set out below. Please note that the GARC's membership is composed of both external individuals and internal DCU staff members as indicated.
- Ms Bernie Gray - Committee Chair, member of the DCU Governing Authority and the Public Accountability Board (External)
- Ms Marie Sinnott - Company Secretary, ESB (External)
- Ms Kathy Quinn - Dublin City Council, Head of Fianance (External)
- Mr Padraig McKeon - PR & Commuinications, McKeon Ireland (External)
- Prof. Caroline McMullan - Full Professor of Management, DCU Business School (Internal)
- Mr Michael Burke - Facilities Manager - DCU Faculty of Science & Health (Internal)
Further information on the University's Risk Management Framework can be found at this link.
(Updated 12th February 2019)