Scholarships & Opportunities
All postgraduate research applications to DCU are processed through the University's Student Application Portal. Before applying, we recommend that you read the information below. General information on making an application is available from the Registry website. A step by step guide for making your application can be found here.
- PhD Research - EPSRC & SFI Centre for Doctoral Training in Advanced Metallic Systems (AMSCDT). Start date September 2021.
- DCUBS scholarships
PhD opportunities - ADAPT SFI Research Centre for AI Driven Digital Content Technology
PhD opportunities - SFI Centre for Research Training in Artificial Intelligence
Each postgraduate research student, full-time or part-time, can apply in the period of his or her studentship for a Conference and Travel Grant from the DCU Research Committee. The scheme is administered through the Graduate Studies Office (GSO), based in LG13 in the McNulty Building.
- 10% Reduced Fee scheme for DCU Alumni
- Funding calls / opportunities recently closed
- Details of DCU Science without Borders Programme
- DCU supports
- 2021 IRC Enterprise Partnership Scheme (closing date 2nd December 2020)
- International Students - Scholarship Opportunities
For other funding opportunities that currently exist within DCU research centres/faculties please visit their individual webpages.