Scholarships & Opportunities
The University has launched a new Student Application Portal. Applications for entry to most post graduate courses can now be made on this new student application portal. Please see specific course pages for more information.
Internal scholarship opportunities:
- Faculty of Engineering & Computing - 30% Club Scholarship (female student to undertake a part-time masters) - opened March 2020
- DCU Business School scholarships
External funding opportunity:
- €5000 Sustainability Scholarship for a Taught Master's programme (closing date 12th April 2021)
- 2021 IRC Enterprise Partnership Scheme (EPS) & Employment Based Programme (EBP) - closing date 2nd December 2020
Each postgraduate research student, full-time or part-time, can apply in the period of his or her studentship for a Conference and Travel Grant from the DCU Research Committee. The scheme is administered through the Graduate Studies Office (GSO), based in LG13 in the McNulty Building.
- 10% Reduced Fee scheme for DCU Alumni
- Funding calls / opportunities recently closed
- Details of DCU Science without Borders Programme
- DCU supports
- 2021 IRC Enterprise Partnership Scheme (closing date 2nd December 2020)
For other funding opportunities that currently exist within DCU research centres/faculties please visit their individual webpages.