HR Systems - Info & Training
HR support a range of systems that underpin the efficiency and delivery of Human Resource Services across DCU. HHere you'll find instructions on how to use each system.
Core Portal allows DCU employees to view and update personal and financial information online. It is used to manage staff payroll, leave requests, flexidays, and training requests. Here you'll find steps to carry out common user actions in the Portal.
- How to view your staff leave calendar on CorePortal
- How to approve or reject a leave request submitted via CorePortal
- How to record an annual leave absence not submitted via CorePortal
- How to delete previously approved leave via CorePortal
- How to change an approved annual leave request from a half day to a full day
- How to add a clocking that did not come from a missed clocking request
- How to remove a clocking from an employee record
| CORE LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT
- How do book a course via the website
- How to book a course directly in Core
- How to approve or reject a course request
- How to view courses you have approved or rejected
STAFF REQUEST APPLICATION
The DCU Staff Request Application is used to raise a staff request so that the appointment can be approved by the Head of School, the Faculty Dean, HR and Finance and a contract issued.
Access videos and help files on using the system.
Note: You must be set up by HR to use the Staff Request Application (SRA).
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to request access.