Benefits of working in DCU
DCU offers a range of benefits to its employees, all of which provide an enhanced working environment for staff.
Below are some of the supports available:
- Pensions - Find out about the pension benefits DCU has to offer.
- Income Continuance Scheme - The DCU Group Income Continuance Plan protects your salary against the impact of illness or disability, providing you with a replacement income should you fall ill and become unable to work.
- Leave Options - DCU offers a wide range of leave policies which provides staff with the flexibility and support to maintain a health work-life balance.
- New Staff Buddy Scheme - DCU has developed a Buddy Scheme for new staff joining DCU during the COVID 19 pandemic. We hope this scheme will allow new staff to have support and assistance from a colleague while settling into their new role.
- Travel Pass Scheme - DCU facilitates the purchase of Taxsaver tickets for staff, which provides significant savings for staff.
- Cycle to Work Scheme - This scheme is designed to facilitate employees’ purchase a bicycle and / or associate cycle equipment tax-free.
- Campus Facilities - DCU is a multi-campus university which offers a wide range of facilities across all of its campuses.