Anti Racism Allyship Workshop
Course Code: DCU187
This interactive workshop teaches everyday allyship techniques that DCU staff can use to make our university community more inclusive. Participants are supported to develop deeper conversations around nuanced EDI topics. Participants will gain insight into how to recognise when they have power and influence, when they can best act as an and, learn how to take effective action to make their campus better.
At the end of the session, participants will:
- Understand the meaning and types of allyship
- Recognise how allyship ties into diversity and inclusion at work
- Identify own power, privilege, and influence
- Learn specific ways to become an ally on campus
Please are limited.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR THIS COURSE
1. Log in to your Core HR portal
2. Click the Learning and Development tab
3. Type DCU187 into the Keywords search field and click Search.