How to Manage Stress
Course Code: DCU179
This 2hour Stress Awareness session gives DCU staff an understanding of what Workplace Stress is, their role in managing stress and the benefits of creating a healthy and happy workforce. In the session, learners will understand the importance of company policies and procedures and will gain an overview of the legal aspects of supporting someone dealing with stress in the workplace. At the end of the course, learners will have a greater understanding of the nature of Workplace Stress and will gain the tools and resources to manage common issues that can arise.
· Understand the nature and definition of Workplace Stress
· Identify the policies and procedures that should be in place
· Understand the factors that contribute to Stress in the Workplace
· Manage issues appropriately and professionally
HOW TO REGISTER FOR THIS COURSE
1. Log in to your Core HR portal
2. Click the Learning and Development tab
3. Type DCU179 into the Keywords search field and click Search.