Professional Skills for Research Leaders | Getting the Best from the PSRL
Course code: DCU023 (SIGN UP FOR THIS PROGRAMME TO FIND OUT MORE AND REGISTER IF YOU DECIDE TO)
Professional Skills for Research Leaders (PSRL) is a blended learning programme.
The PSRL suite is made up of six on-line programmes, complemented by classroom workshops, that will enable researchers identify a range of strategies to establish themselves as a research leader from writing compelling and competitive funding applications to managing relationships with team members and collaborators.
This introduction will help you to:
- Personalise your experience of the programme and identify the most beneficial areas to focus on
- Explore the key features of the PSRL course and how to navigate the on-line modules
- Examine how the group mentoring will work
- Familiarise yourself with the requirements to achieve ILM accreditation
- Gain an understanding of the recent trends in the Higher Education sector and how these will impact on your career as a researcher.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR THIS PROGRAMME
1. Log in to your Core HR portal