Maximising your Research Impact and Visibility
Course code: DCU009
This workshop is delivered by DCU Library's Research and Teaching Team.
This course will introduce you to some strategies for optimising the discoverability of your research on the internet in order to enhance it's visibility, citation rate and impact. We also look at the importance of accurate and complete profiles for reporting researcher impact from bibliometric tools.
Topics covered include:
- How to use tools and resources to identify high impact journals
- How to create and maintain Google Scholar, Scopus and ORCID profiles
- How online networks and social media platforms can be used to boost the profile of your research
HOW TO REGISTER FOR THIS COURSE
1. Log in to your Core HR portal
2. Click the Learning and Development tab
3. Type DCU009 into the Keywords search field and click Search.