Course Code: DCU051
Course Duration: 1 Day
Staff who are currently managing projects or who are likely to manage projects in the future.
Aims of the course:
This workshop aims to provide an introduction to Project Management and will focus on the skills of project management such as planning, tracking, analysing risk and managing teams.
This course also aims to:
- define the scope of a project and develop a project proposal
- explore how to communicate a plan to stakeholders and teams
- estimate budget and manage resources
- identify, prioritise and manage risks and deal with issues and complications
- examine how to lead projects (including managing relationships with partners, sponsors, and other stakeholders in the project)
Course Fee: €120.00 (charged to your school/unit/centre)
HOW TO REGISTER FOR THIS COURSE
1. Log in to your Core HR portal