The School of Physical Sciences offers degree programmes at undergraduate and postgraduate level. Access to our Undergraduate degrees is by application to the Central Applications Office (CAO). The school also offers taught and research postgraduate degrees. Please see the online prospectus at the links on the left and check out our research profile and opportunities.
Here is a list of our degrees, detailing course content, career prospects and further contact information.
- DC171 - B.Sc. in Applied Physics (Bachelor Honours Degree)
- DC167 - B.Sc. in Physics with Astronomy (Bachelor Honours Degree)
- DC173 - B.Sc. in Physics with Biomedical Sciences (Bachelor Honours Degree)
- DC166 - B.Sc. in Environmental Science & Technology (Bachelor Honours Degree)
- DC201 - Common Entry into Science
- DC203 - B.Sc. in Science Education (Bachelor Honours Degree)
Our final year undergraduate students complete a project in 4th year.
Please click on the image below to browse our final year projects booklet. Previous year's booklets are linked below the image.
See and hear some of our graduates in the video below: