Research and Innovation Support - Proposal Preperation
office of the vice-president for research
- ''Innovation for a Green Economy Environment and Technology: A win-win story’' EPA STRIVE Environmental Technology Research Report 2009
- "Powering the Smart Economy" SFI strategy 2009-2013
- "Health Research Board Corporate Strategy 2007-2011"
- "Research Infrastructure in Ireland - Building for Tomorrow" HEA Report, 2007
- "Strategy for Science, Technology and Innovation" 2006-2013
National Research Policies and Issues
- The National Development Plan 2000-2006
- OECD Review of National Policies for Education in Ireland.
In 2003, the Irish Department of Education and Science invited the OECD Secretariat to review Irish higher education to evaluate the performance of the sector and how it can better meet Ireland's strategic objectives for the sector.
- Building Ireland's Knowledge Economy
The Irish Action Plan for Increasing Research and Development to 2010
- SFI Vision 2004-2008
People, Ideas and Partnerships for a Globally Competitive Irish Research System
- The Advisory Council for Science
Technology and Innovation is the Irish Government's high-level advisory body on Science, Technology and Innovation (STI) policy issues. It serves as the primary interface between stakeholders and policymakers in the STI arena
- Irish Universities Quality Board
Good Practice in the Organisation of PhD Programmes in Irish Universities, National Guidelines
- Department of Enterprise, Trade and Employment
is the national policy advisory board for enterprise, trade, science, technology and innovation. It operates under the auspices of the Department of Enterprise, Trade and Employment.
- The Irish Universities Association (IUA)
is the representative body for the seven Irish Universities.