School of Applied Language & Intercultural Studies
Work Area/Key Responsibilities
- Undergraduate (Licence / Maîtrise) Université Mohammed V, Rabat (1986)
- Postgraduate degrees (DEA) in Anglo-Irish studies from Université de Caen (1987), (MSc) in IT and Education from University of Dublin, Trinity College (2004)
- Currently researching the area of e-Portfolio and Language Learning in view of a PhD.
- Senior Tutor, Department of French University College Dublin (1989-1996)
- Tutor, Department of French (part-time) St Patrick's College Drumcondra (1992-1996)
- Assistant Lecturer, (Arabic) Department of Near Eastern Studies University College Dublin (1995-1996)
- Assistant Lecturer, School of Applied Language & Intercultural Studies Dublin City University (1996-1999).
- Assistant Lecturer, Department of French St Patrick's College Drumcondra since 2000