Who can help...
Please find below the list of staff and units who contribute to DCU Connected programmes. The Open Education team in the National Institute for Digital Learning (NIDL) manage the centralised administration, marketing, learning design and overall quality enhance of our online courses while the following faculties offer flexible programmes for students studying primarily off-campus through DCU Connected.
The Open Education Unit is responsible for managing the design, development, general administration and quality enhancement of DCU's online courses and programmes available through DCU Connected. You can find specific staff contact details here: dcu.ie/openeducation/people
- Humanities Programme Team: email@example.com
- IT Programme Team: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postgraduate Programme Team: email@example.com
- General Enquiries: dcu.ie/connected/contact-us
- Institute of Education (St. Patrick's Campus)
- Faculty of Science & Health (Glasnevin Campus)
- Faculty of Engineering & Computing (Glasnevin Campus)
- Faculty of Humanities & Social Sciences (Glasnevin Campus)
- Business School (Glasnevin Campus)
Note: Glasnevin and All Hallow campuses extensions starting with "5", "6", "7" or "8" may be called directly from outside by the prefix "700". The full international code for extension 5000 is thus +353 1 7005000. St Patrick's campus extensions starting with "2" may be called directly from outside by the prefix "884". The full international code for extension 2000 is thus +353 1 8842000.