DCU Centre of Excellence for Diversity and Inclusion
DCU believes that a diverse community is among a University’s greatest strengths, and that an inclusive Campus enhances the living, learning, and working environment for staff and students.
DCU’s Centre of Excellence for Diversity and Inclusion is a central hub for research, advice and information on diversity and inclusion. It creates a bridge between DCU’s talent, industry bodies and groups, helping organisations build cultures of inclusion by providing access to the very latest in academic research, insights and tools on diversity and inclusion. It supports organisations in all aspects of their diversity and inclusion journeys.
The DCU Centre of Excellence is accessible and affordable, building on the principles of integrity, research excellence and shared learning.
What We Do
The DCU Centre of Excellence for Diversity and Inclusion furthers the University’s commitment to equality, educational opportunity, social justice, ethical behaviour and academic freedom.
The Centre provides expert research, consultancy, advice and support on key topics related to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. It takes a long-term view on diversity and inclusion trends, informed by engagement with industry stakeholders and partners, while facilitating improved knowledge management and communication of intelligence on diversity and inclusion core issues, policy and practice, from an Irish context.
A core element of the Centre is a membership community of academic experts and informed practitioners, and through forums and networks will research and produce best practices in workplace diversity and inclusion.
The Centre of Excellence for Diversity and Inclusion will:
- Build on DCU’s academic expertise in diversity and inclusion research and practice
- Forge alliances and collaborate with industry partners on research and practice in diversity and inclusion
- Be a recognised hub for research, advice and knowledge exchange on diversity and inclusion
- Facilitate knowledge management and exchange on core issues, policy and practice in diversity and inclusion
- Provide access to the very latest in academic research, insights and tools on diversity and inclusion
- Support organisations in all aspects of their diversity and inclusion journeys
T: +353 (0) 86 827 0074
T: +353 (01) 700 5240