Becoming and Staying Confident
Course Code: DCU041
Target Audience: Anyone who wants to gain the multiple benefits that come with improved self-confidence and assertiveness
Overall goal of the workshop:
To set the foundations for lasting confidence through applying simple yet powerful confidence building strategies.
- Understanding what confidence means for you.
- Challenging your views about confidence.
- Exploring your beliefs about your own levels of confidence.
- Tapping into your confidence-building strengths.
- Learning from set-backs.
- How to role-model confidence.
- Taking action every day to expand your levels of confidence.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR THIS COURSE
1. Log in to your Core HR portal
2. Click the Learning and Development tab
3. Type DCU041 into the Keywords search field and click Search.