Creative Problem Solving
Course code: DCU193
This online seminar will help you understand the importance of creative thinking in a business context, inspiring you to unleash your innate creativity to help you tackle problems and exploit opportunities. You will learn about the science behind creativity and creative thinking and come away with practical tools and techniques to apply creative thinking to your work.
Who is this for?
All staff interested in enhancing their creative thinking and problem solving
What topics will you cover?
Topic 1: What is creativity? What is cognitive diversity? Why an understanding of these topics will make you and your team better problem solvers
Topic 2: Internal and external bridges and barriers to creative thinking
Topic 3: The Creative Problem Solving (CPS) Model
At the end of this seminar, you will have experience of:
- Reflecting on how you could drive creativity and creative thinking across your organisation
- Applying fundamental principles underlying creative thinking as a process for problem-solving
- Using the four-step Creative Problem Solving process to enhance creative thinking in any business situation
HOW TO REGISTER FOR THIS COURSE
1. Log in to your Core HR portal
2. Click the Learning and Development tab
3. Type DCU193 into the Keywords search field and click Search.