MS Word | Creating Long and Complex Documents
Staff who are reasonably familiar with Intermediate/Advanced MS Word but require assistance in formatting complex documents.
Is registration required?
Free of charge or ticket price
€105.00 (Charged to your School/Unit/Centre)
For more information contact
Course code: DCU079
At the end of this workshop, participants will know how to:
- produce table of contents, figures and authorities
- add reference marks and notes
- customise tables and charts
- control text flow with page and section breaks
- collaborate with colleagues working on complex documents, track revisions and protect options
- use word with other Office Applications
HOW TO REGISTER FOR THIS COURSE
1. Log in to your Core HR portal
2. Click the Learning and Development tab
3. Type DCU079 into the Keywords search field and click Search.