Institutional Research and Analysis
The Institutional Research and Analysis function assists the University by gathering, analysing and reporting complex information and evidence for use in university-wide decision-making and assessment activities. We provide a comprehensive range of services relating to strategic data management and planning for the University.
Key functions include:
- Provision of analysis and reporting to inform and support an evidence-based approach to university planning, decision making and quality enhancement.
- Designing, analysing and reporting on institution-wide student feedback surveys.
- Supporting the implementation of Business Intelligence Systems to deliver user-friendly reporting across the University.
- Supporting the analysis and submission of statutory reports to the Higher Education Authority (HEA) and other Government Agencies.
- Coordinating the implementation and monitoring of Key Performance Indicators at the institutional level.
- Analysing the external environment, including benchmarking activities.
For more information, please contact:
Dr Jing Burgi-Tian, Institutional Research and Analysis Officer