Timetables Search - 2015/2016
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS TIMETABLE IS PROVISIONAL AND SUBJECT TO ONGOING CHANGE. YOU ARE ADVISED TO CHECK YOUR TIMETABLE ON A REGULAR BASIS , TO ENSURE THAT YOU ARE VIEWING THE MOST UP-TO-DATE INFORMATION.
In reading your time table, please be aware of the following:
For 2015-2016 and thereafter, room numbers in the timetable will be prefixed by a campus code, as outlined below:
- GLA – DCU Glasnevin Campus
- SPD – DCU St Patrick's Campus (SPD.AH... indicates that the room is in All Hallows College)
- MDI - Mater Dei Institute
For example, room CG86 on the DCU Glasnevin Campus will be represented in the timetable as GLA.CG86, room B1 on Mater Dei Campus will be identified as MDI.B1, and room D211 on the DCU St Patrick’s Campus will be identified as SPD.D211.
- Where tutorials are timetabled, please pay particular attention to the week in which they are scheduled to start as not all will start in week 1.
- Students studying for the B. Ed. degree will find that their current timetable is difficult to interpret because some classes are divided into smaller groups. Therefore, the same class may be shown multiple times in the timetable, although students are only required to attend once. To alleviate this difficulty, individual timetables are now available to all B.Ed. students .
- The ‘Search by Module’ option is a useful way to find out when and where a particular programme module is timetabled. However, at the moment, this option is not yet available for all modules. If you receive an error message during a module search, it may be that the module you have selected is currently unavailable.
- Click here to search by Programme
- Click here to search by Location
- Click here to search by Module
- Click here to search by Staff (Staff login required)
Start typing the programme code below and use the drop down menus to enter the year of study and the weeks required.
(For Semester 1 select weeks 1 to 12, for Semester 2 select weeks 20 to 31)
Note that from 2015-2016, room numbers in the timetable will be prefixed by a campus code, as outlined below:
BEd students can access a more detailed timetable by clicking here.
Start typing in the Room Number for which you need a report. Location timetables can only be displayed one week at a time.
Please note it is not possible to display module timetables for co-taught modules e.g. EL110/IH106