Timetables Search - 2018/2019
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS TIMETABLE IS PROVISIONAL AND SUBJECT TO ONGOING CHANGE.
YOU ARE ADVISED TO CHECK YOUR TIMETABLE ON A REGULAR BASIS, TO ENSURE THAT YOU ARE VIEWING THE MOST UP-TO-DATE INFORMATION.
In reading your time table, please be aware of the following:
For 2017-2018 and thereafter, room numbers in the timetable will be prefixed by a campus code, as outlined below:
- GLA – DCU Glasnevin Campus
- SPD – DCU St Patrick's Campus (SPD.AH... indicates that the room is in All Hallows College)
For example, room CG86 on the DCU Glasnevin Campus will be represented in the timetable as GLA.CG86, room D211 on the DCU St Patrick’s Campus will be identified as SPD.D211, room GSG03 on the DCU All Hallows Campus will be identified as SPD.AHCSG03.
- Where tutorials are timetabled, please pay particular attention to the week in which they are scheduled to start as not all will start in week 1.
- The ‘Search by Module’ option is a useful way to find out when and where a particular programme module is timetabled. However, at the moment, this option is not yet available for all modules. If you receive an error message during a module search, it may be that the module you have selected is currently unavailable.
- Click here to search by Programme
- Click here to search by Location
- Click here to search by Module
- Click here to search by Staff (Staff login required)
- Click here to search for Advanced Search
- Click here to search by Activity*
- Click here for BECE, PMEP, BED, BEDCI and SPDE timetables
- Click here for Open Timetables - new pilot timetable reporting page
- Click here for Staff Timetables - new pilot staff timetable reporting page (Authenticated)
* Please note that this facility to search by activity is only available for the following Institute of Education programmes: BECE, PMEP, BED and SPDE.
- How to read your timetable
- Check your Module codes on Loop
- Programme (class) codes
- Campus Maps
- Audio Visual Facilities
- Loop now has assignment notification setting built in
Start typing the programme code in the box below and use the drop down menus to enter the year of study and the weeks required.
(For Semester 1 select weeks 1 to 12, for Semester 2 select weeks 19 to 30)
Note that from 2017-2018, room numbers in the timetable will be prefixed by a campus code, as outlined below:
Start typing in the Room Number for which you need a report. Location timetables can only be displayed one week at a time.
Search by Module Code e.g. TR106, LG216.. To find your module codes click here
Please note it is not possible to display module timetables for co-taught modules e.g. EL110/IH106