About The Careers Service
How can we help you?
Do you already have a career plan? Or are you unsure and exploring your options?
To support you in your career development, we provide:
- Careers Quick Query Clinics. Details available on our Events page during the academic year.
- Careers How To Guides available on Loop
- Online Jobs Board
- Skills Sessions on topics such as interviews, job applications, successful networking and transition to the workplace. Details available on our Events page during the academic year.
- One-to-one/group career guidance and career planning
- Mentoring programme for second year students
- Career Fairs and events to connect you with employers. Details available on our Events page during the academic year.
- Online psychometric / aptitude tests
We are here at every stage of your studies to help you to shape your future. We will support you along the career path best suited to your qualifications, interests, abilities and aspirations.
Careers Quick Query & CV Clinics
Do you have a quick career related question? No need to book an appointment, just turn up!
Careers Quick Query and CV Clinics take place each week during semester. These clinics are open to all current undergraduate and postgraduate students.
Clinics can be busy and students are seen on a first come, first served basis - so make sure to get there early!
Please bring along a good draft paper copy of your CV or other documentation (eg. Applications, Personal Statements etc.) for review.
Full details available on our Events Page.
We look forward to seeing you there!