About The Careers Service
How can we help you?
Do you already have a career plan? Or are you unsure and exploring your options?
To support you in your career development, we provide:
- Careers Quick Query Clinics. Details available on our Events page during the academic year.
- Careers How To Guides available on Loop
- Online Jobs Board
- Skills Sessions on topics such as interviews, job applications, successful networking and transition to the workplace. Details available on our Events page during the academic year.
- One-to-one/group career guidance and career planning
- Mentoring programme for second year students
- Career Fairs and events to connect you with employers. Details available on our Events page during the academic year.
- Online psychometric / aptitude tests
We are here at every stage of your studies to help you to shape your future. We will support you along the career path best suited to your qualifications, interests, abilities and aspirations.
Calling 2018 Graduates!
We need your help!
DCU is required by the Higher Education Authority (HEA) to conduct an annual survey of its recent graduates regarding their employment status in the first year after graduation.
We want to understand the graduate perspective, enhance teaching and learning to improve graduate outcomes and build an accurate picture of employment patterns.
Completed responses will be in with a chance to win a €100 one for all voucher. There are four vouchers up for grabs!
For any queries please contact email@example.com