DCU Careers Service
Empowering You To Shape Your Future
The world of work is changing rapidly, both in existing occupations and in new emerging professions. Remote working is emerging as a core business structure, with companies embracing the virtual world. With this dynamic job market in mind, we help our students to develop the career management skills needed to embrace opportunities and successfully navigate the future of work.
We support you in developing your potential and empowering you to be successful in your future career.
Engage with us to:
- Build you career skills with our digital toolkit - a comprehensive range of online resources from employability tips to international career guides, Career Conversations podcasts and Career Preparation short courses.
- Develop your potential with our Careers Skills Sessions on topics such as: Options with your Degree; Job Search Techniques; Application Process; Interview Preparation; Exploring Further Study: and Career Resilience.
- Attend one-to-one consultations with our expert Careers Advisors, through Careers Clinics and Appointments.
- Connect with employers at Careers Events, Webinars and Recruitment Fairs.
- Find the right job for you on MyCareer, our new Careers platform. We advertise a wide range of opportunities, from seasonal work and summer internships to graduate-level roles.
You may be planning to enter the workplace when you finish your degree. You may want to engage in further study, start your own business or avail of opportunities in emerging areas. We look forward to working with you to explore your options and future-proof your career.