Career Planning | Careers Service
Meeting with a Careers Consultant
Our Careers Quick Query Clinics offer the opportunity to meet a Careers Consultant for a short one-to-one consultation.
Book via mycareer.dcu.ie.
Some of the topics we can discuss with you at the Clinics include:
- CV Review: Please bring along a good draft CV - printed copy.
- Cover Letter/Letter of Application
- Application Form - concerns around specific questions
- LinkedIn Profiles Review
- Personal Statements Review
- Job Spec/Advertisement
- Job Offer & Negotiation
Open to all current undergraduate and postgraduate students. Places are limited and booking is essential.
If you would like to meet with a Careers Consultant for a more in-depth discussion to help you with career planning and choices, we offer one-to-one consultations.
Consultations are available both on campus and online via Zoom.
Click here and sign-in to book an appointment.
Some of the topics we can discuss with you include:
- Career and further study options
- Interview preparation
- Improve your applications and postgraduate personal statements (referral from Quick Query Clinic)
- Highlight your skills and identify any gaps
- Help you if you're thinking of changing or leaving your course