Career planning | Careers Service
Meeting with a Careers Consultant
Our Careers Quick Query Clinics offer the opportunity to meet a Careers Consultant for a short one-to-one consultation.
Times and details of Clinics and how to book your place will be published on our Events Page.
Some of the topics we can discuss with you at the Clinics include
- CV Review: Please bring along a good draft CV - printed copy.
- Cover Letter/Letter of Application
- Application Form - concerns around specific questions
- Linkedin Profiles Review
- Personal Statements Review
- Job Spec/Advertisement
- Job Offer & Negotiation
Open to all current undergraduate and postgraduate students. Places are limited and booking is essential.
If you would like to meet with a Careers Consultant for a more in-depth discussion to help you with career planning and choices, we offer one-to-one consultations.
Consultations are available online, via Zoom, Google Hangouts, Skype, phone etc. Click here and sign-in to book an appointment.
Some of the topics we can discuss with you include:
- Career and further study options
- Interview preparation
- Improve your applications and postgraduate personal statements (referral from Quick Query Clinic)
- Highlight your skills and identify any gaps
- Help you if you're thinking of changing or leaving your course