Identify My Skills
Profiling for Success
DCU Careers Service provides a range of online assessments (psychometric tests) called Profiling for Success, which measure the areas of personality, capability, motivation and relationships through:
- Learning Styles Assessment: Understand your learning style and how you can become a more effective learner.
- Personality Type Dynamics Indicator: Explore your personality preferences and how they relate to the world of work.
- Aptitude Tests: Verbal, numerical and abstract reasoning.
- Values Based Indicator of Motivation: Values are the key to understanding people's energy and motivation. Explore people's values and you can unlock the "What, where, when and why" of their actions.
- Careers Interest Inventory: Helps you to understand more about your interests and the kinds of work that may be suitable for you.
These tests are password protected.
Please note that there are three codes provided. Enter these codes to access the tests.