Meeting with a Careers Advisor
Our Quick Query Clinics offer the opportunity to meet a Careers Advisor for a short one-to-one consultation and there is no appointment necessary! Just click here for times and locations.
Some of the topics we can discuss with you at the clinics include:
- CV Review: Please bring along a good draft CV - printed copy.
- Cover Letter/Letter of Application
- Application Form - concerns around specific questions
- Linkedin Profiles Review
- Personal Statements Review
- Job Spec/Advertisement
- Job Offer & Negotiation
If you would like to meet with a Careers Advisor for a more in-depth discussion to help you with career planning and choices, we offer a one-to-one consultations. Click here to book.
Some of the topics we can discuss with you include:
- Career and further study options
- Interview preparation
- Improve your applications and postgraduate personal statements (referral from Quick Query Clinic)
- Highlight your skills and identify any gaps
- Help you if you're thinking of changing or leaving your course