Meeting with a Careers Advisor
Our Quick Query & CV Clinics offer the opportunity to meet a Careers Advisor for a short one-to-one consultation.
Online Clinics will be available during the current campus closure - just click here for times and details of how to book your place.
Some of the topics we can discuss with you at the Clinics include:
- CV Review: Please bring along a good draft CV - printed copy.
- Cover Letter/Letter of Application
- Application Form - concerns around specific questions
- Linkedin Profiles Review
- Personal Statements Review
- Job Spec/Advertisement
- Job Offer & Negotiation
Open to all current undergraduate and postgraduate students. Places are limited and booking is essential.
If you would like to meet with a Careers Advisor for a more in-depth discussion to help you with career planning and choices, we offer one-to-one consultations.
Consultations are available online during the current campus closure, via Zoom, Google Hangouts, Skype, phone etc. Click here and sign-in to book an appointment.
Some of the topics we can discuss with you include:
- Career and further study options
- Interview preparation
- Improve your applications and postgraduate personal statements (referral from Quick Query Clinic)
- Highlight your skills and identify any gaps
- Help you if you're thinking of changing or leaving your course
Careers Clinics Online
Do you have a quick career related question?
During the closure period, book to attend an online Careers Quick Query Clinic!
Full details available on our Events Page.
Careers Quick Query and CV Clinics take place during the summer months. These clinics are open to all current undergraduate and postgraduate students.
Please ensure that you have a good draft of your CV or other documentation (eg. Applications, Personal Statements etc.) available for review.