Meeting with a Careers Advisor
Our Quick Query & CV Clinics offer the opportunity to meet a Careers Advisor for a short one-to-one consultation and there is no appointment necessary! Just click here for times and locations of upcoming Clinics.
Some of the topics we can discuss with you at the Clinics include:
- CV Review: Please bring along a good draft CV - printed copy.
- Cover Letter/Letter of Application
- Application Form - concerns around specific questions
- Linkedin Profiles Review
- Personal Statements Review
- Job Spec/Advertisement
- Job Offer & Negotiation
If you would like to meet with a Careers Advisor for a more in-depth discussion to help you with career planning and choices, we offer a one-to-one consultations. Click here and sign-in to book an appointment.
Some of the topics we can discuss with you include:
- Career and further study options
- Interview preparation
- Improve your applications and postgraduate personal statements (referral from Quick Query Clinic)
- Highlight your skills and identify any gaps
- Help you if you're thinking of changing or leaving your course
Careers Quick Query & CV Clinics
Do you have a quick career related question? No need to book an appointment, just turn up!
Careers Quick Query and CV Clinics take place each week during semester. These clinics are open to all current undergraduate and postgraduate students.
Clinics can be busy and students are seen on a first come, first served basis - so make sure to get there early!
Please bring along a good draft paper copy of your CV or other documentation (eg. Applications, Personal Statements etc.) for review.
Full details available on our Events Page.
We look forward to seeing you there!