Productivity and Time Management
Course code: DCU191
Top Tips to Manage Time and Be Productive
It can be hard to juggle the many demands of a busy work environment. Making good decisions about the use of time is key to getting the important things done. This brings more control to the day and contributes to a better overall work – life balance. This is particularly important for hybrid working.
The purpose of this talk is to provide simple, practical tips to help people boost their
Productivity and Time Management.
The session covers the following topics:
- The importance of protecting your time for priority work
- How to optimise your week with good planning and scheduling
- Tips to help stay on track as things change
- How to minimise distractions and win back time in the day
HOW TO REGISTER FOR THIS COURSE
1. Log in to your Core HR portal
2. Click the Learning and Development tab
3. Type DCU191 into the Keywords search field and click Search.