Degree Programmes in the School of Mathematical Sciences
The School offers two postgraduate and two undergraduate programmes.
- MSc in Financial Mathematics
- MSc in Astrophysics and Relativity
- BSc in Actuarial Mathematics
- BSc in Financial Mathematics
The BSc in Actuarial Mathematics is accredited by the Institute and Faculty of Actuaries (IFoA) for Core Technical (CT) subjects.
First year students cannot enter directly into the BSc in Financial Mathematics, which is an exit route from Common Entry in Actuarial and Financial Sciences
The School also contributes significantly to the post-primary teacher programmes:
- BSc in Science Education (in which there is a Mathematics specialism)
- BSc in Physical Education with Mathematics