Welcome to DCU Careers Service.
The Careers Service is here to help you throughout your studies. We can support you in identifying career paths best suited to your abilities, interests, qualifications, and aspirations. Our main office is on the ground floor of the Henry Grattan Building Glasnevin, room CG26 and we also have an office on St. Pat's Campus. We can meet you in person as well as online.
- One - to - one career guidance including: career planning, CV and application advice, interview preparation.
- Help to review options with your degree.
- Job alerts.
- Jobs Board available on MyCareer.dcu.ie offering a wide range of roles from part-time and summer jobs, to graduate programmes and entry-level positions.
- Skills sessions and webinars on topics such as Making the Most of your Summer, Interviews, Job Applications, Successful Networking, Transition to the Workplace, and Further Study.
- Careers Events to connect you with employers, see what opportunities they offer, meet and chat to get a feel for who they are.
- Our award-winning Mentorship Programme gives you a fantastic opportunity to be mentored by an industry professional during your second year of study. Our professionals come from a selected group of DCU graduates and employers who are uniquely placed to help you explore your career ideas and give you insights into the world of work.
Or get in touch at: MyCareer.dcu.ie
T: +353 1 700 5163