Welcome to DCU Careers Service. We’re here to help you achieve your career goals.
Empowering You To Shape Your Future
We can help to guide you along the career path best suited to your abilities, interests, qualifications and aspirations.
- Online careers resources including career guides, tip sheets and podcasts on topics such as How to Build a Strong CV, How to do a Great Interview, Options with My Degree, Career Choices and many more.
- Jobs Board available on MyCareer.dcu.ie offering a wide range of roles from part-time and summer jobs, to graduate programmes and entry-level positions
- Skills sessions and webinars on topics such as Interview Preparation, Job Applications, Successful Networking, Transition to the Workplace and Further Study
- One-to-one career guidance, coaching and career planning consultations available through MyCareer.dcu.ie
- Careers Events to connect you with employers
To help you get started, log-in to MyCareer.dcu.ie and complete your Career Profile and check out our website dcu.ie/careers.
Careers Mentorship Programme
Our award-winning Mentorship Programme gives you a fantastic opportunity to be mentored by an industry professional during your second year of study. Our professionals come from a selected group of DCU graduates and employers who are uniquely placed to help you explore your career ideas and give you insights into the world of work.
We are here at every stage of your studies to support you in your career development. So, whether you plan to enter the workplace, build your own career through entrepreneurship or go on to further study, the Careers Team looks forward to working with you.
For more information on our services and resources, go to: dcu.ie/careers
Or get in touch at: MyCareer.dcu.ie
T: +353 1 700 5163