Fidelity International Scholarship
If you are a DCU Access student and would be interested in an opportunity to gain insight into the financial services/investment management sector and receive an additional financial scholarship to help you with academic and living costs, read below for further information and how to apply.
Who are Fidelity International?
Fidelity International offers investment solutions and retirement expertise to institutions, individuals and their advisers around the world. They bring together savings and pensions expertise with world-class investment choices to help clients build better futures for themselves and generations to come.
What is the Fidelity Future Forward Scholarship Programme?
Become a Fidelity Scholar, taking part in bespoke workshops, apply for opportunities to work in Fidelity International and a scholarship of €18,000 over your three year degree.
- Scholarship begins February 2023.
- Attendance at Fidelity International Spring Insight Program. This will include bespoke workshops, meet key stakeholders & senior leaders, assigned a mentor/buddy and networking opportunities.
- Insight into the investment management industry and what Fidelity International do.
- Invited to submit a fast-track application for one of Fidelity Internationals summer internships in Dublin/London.
- Submit a fast-track application to one of Fidelity International's graduate programmes (Dublin/London).
Who can apply?
First year DCU Access students who are studying a three year degree at DCU. Courses include:
- Accounting and Finance
- Communication Studies
- Applied Language and Translation Studies
- Economics, Politics and Law
- International Relations
- BAJH - Humanities
- Business Studies
- Law and Society
How to apply
Apply with CV and 300 word (max) cover letter outlining:
- What would this scholarship opportunity mean to you?
- How participation on this program would help you to achieve your future goals?
If you require assistance with making an application, email email@example.com
If your application is successful, you will be invited to complete an online strengths-based assessment comprising of 32 questions and if successful, will then be invited to a half-day assessment centre. Ahead of the assessment centre, students will be briefed on the format and what is expected of them.
- If you require assistance making an application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Workshop 1: Identifying your strengths (register here) - 21 Nov 2022 at 12pm, Zoom
- Workshop 2: Approaching the Assessment Centre (register here) - 28 Nov 2022 at 12pm, Zoom
- How to approach Assessment Centres
- How to build a strong CV