Fidelity International Scholarship
Financial Scholarship Available - worth €18,000
If you are a DCU Access student and would be interested in an opportunity to gain insight into the financial services/investment management sector and receive an additional financial scholarship to help you with academic and living costs, read below for further information and how to apply. APPLY HERE, and if you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
DCU's Access Service has partnered with Fidelity International on their Fidelity Future Forward Scholarship Programme.
Who are Fidelity International?
Fidelity International offers investment solutions and retirement expertise to institutions, individuals and their advisers around the world. They bring together savings and pensions expertise with world-class investment choices to help clients build better futures for themselves and generations to come.
What is the Fidelity Future Forward Scholarship Programme?
Become a Fidelity Scholar, taking part in bespoke workshops, apply for opportunities to work in Fidelity International and a scholarship of €18,000 over your three year degree.
- Scholarship begins February 2023.
- Attendance at Fidelity International Spring Insight Program. This will include bespoke workshops, meet key stakeholders & senior leaders, assigned a mentor/buddy and networking opportunities.
- Insight into the investment management industry and what Fidelity International do.
- Invited to submit a fast-track application for one of Fidelity Internationals summer internships in Dublin/London.
- Submit a fast-track application to one of Fidelity International's graduate programmes (Dublin/London).
Who can apply?
First year DCU Access students who are on a three year degree at Dublin City University.
How to apply
APPLY HERE and if you have any questions, email email@example.com.