Togetherall: Peer Support 24/7
The Counselling and Personal Development Service in partnership with Togetherall
An online mental health and wellbeing peer support that gives access to a safe, anonymous and professionally moderated community 24/7/365
- 24/7, anonymous support community
- A safe environment
- Instant, free and simple access
- Moderation by trained mental health professionals
- Guided courses on a range of issues with peer-support involvement
- Integration and signposting to your other tools and wellbeing pathways
- Resources and journaling to support self-management
- Self sign up
Joining Togetherall provides something that has always been important for good mental health and wellbeing: a community for shared experiences and mutual support. The platform promotes a sense of belonging and connection through community. Accessible anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
Get support: Togetherall is a community of ordinary people, moderated 24/7 by mental health professionals, where you can get support from those who understand what you’re going through.
No judgement. No stigma: Togetherall is an anonymous place where anyone can begin their journey towards better mental health.
Understand your feelings: You can take assessments, complete courses, journal and learn more to understand your mental health.