Upcoming Family Business Events
Live Webinar featuring Industry Experts and Family Business Practitioners
27th April 2021: The Covid-19 pandemic has taught us many lessons. The pandemic has afforded many family businesses the opportunity to take a step back to review, reflect and plan. This was reflected in the findings of our All-Ireland Family Business Survival Survey - "Surviving a Crisis as a Family Business".
We are pleased to announce our next live webinar taking place on May 14th @ 9am. Dr Eric Clinton, Director of the NCFB will welcome Prof Brian Harney, DCU and a panel of industry experts to discuss the importance of strategy in growing your family business.
Our panel for this live webinar includes:
- Dr. Eric Clinton - Director of NCFB, DCU
- Prof Brian Harney - HRM Expert, DCU
- Robert Warnock - Head of Strategy & Proposition, AIB Bank
- Darren McDowell - Senior Partner, Harbinson Mullholland
- Eadaoin Carrick - Co-owner & Operations Director, The Cantec Group
- Greg Tuohy - Managing Director, The Cantec Group
Contact the team at email@example.com for more information.