SilverCloud, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Mental Health & Wellbeing Programmes
A new way to a healthier mind
1 in 4 of us struggle with mental health
challenges, like feeling low or anxious.
The Silvercloud online programmes listed below give you tools and skills to support your wellbeing and mental health.
Programmes that give you the skills to deal with everyday issues that affect your emotional health.
- Space from Alcohol
- Positive body image
- Money Worries
Programmes to help alleviate the symptoms of mental health experiences.
- Social Anxiety
- GAD - Generalised Anxiety
- Health Anxiety
What are the benefits?
- Get easy access online, when you need it
- Access to evidence based tools and approaches.
- Can avail of programmes in your own time.
- Confidential and secure.
Easy to Use
- 82% of people find the programmes easy to use
- Most users see an improvement when they begin using the programmes
How do I access them?
- Please enter your DCU student email address details and select a password to setup your account.
- Login, learn & practice.
- A recommended pace is one module a week.
“I loved that I could use it on my phone when I needed to. I still track my mood and practice what I learned to feel better.”
Testimonial from a SilverCloud Health User