Intersex Mapping Study
- Kimberly M. Zieselman is an intersex woman, lawyer and the Executive Director of interACT: Advocates for Intersex Youth, with more than 25 years of experience in advocacy and nonprofit advocacy. She has recently published a book XOXY: A Memoir Scroll down to read about her book and its amazing reviews.
- Our May 2020 'Book of the Month' is Raising Rosie - Our Story of Parenting an Intersex Child by Eric and Stephanie Lohman which won the 2019 Stonewall Honor Book in Non-Fiction. Their inspiring story charts their journey of what it was like to learn that Rosie was intersex and why they were committed to protecting her from unnecessary surgery. Eric is a board member of interACT: Advocates for Intersex Youth.
- A book containing fifteen intersex people's personal stories was our March-April Book of the Month. Published by OII Europe #My Intersex Story is available to download here
- Please have a look at our Book of the Month page to see more of our featured books.
- Jessica Kingsely Publishers (JPK) in the UK have a dedicated Gender Diversity branch and feature some great books on the subject of intersex.
- JPK have just published Gender Trauma: Healing Cultural, Social and Historical Gendered Trauma by Alex Iantaffi.