Intersex Mapping Study
Reports & Documents
- In October 2020, the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering and Medicine published this important Consensus Study Understanding the Well-Being of LGBTQI+ Populations
- Check out the 2020 Europe Review from the ILGA @ILGAEurope here https://ilga.org/ilga-europe-annual-review-2020-launched
- OII Europe 2019 Annual Report. Available to download here
- ILGA World: The United Nations Treaty Bodies are "an are an authoritative source of international law, and have steadily contributed to protecting the human rights of LGBTI persons. A review of their activities in 2017 and 2018, released today by ILGA World, shows that references to sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and sex characteristics (SOGIESC) made by the committees have hit an all-time high." Click here to download the reports
- International intersex activist, Morgan Carpenter, shares this important resource that can be used at school to foster safe and inclusive classrooms.
A presentation on "Inclusive schools for students with intersex variations" at the National Safe Schools Symposium, 2015.
- Building Bodies - A Legal History of Intersex in Ireland by Tanya Ní Mhuirthile (2015). Book chapter in Redmond, Jennifer; Tiernan, Sonja; McAvoy, Sandra and McAuliffe, Mary (eds.) Sexual Politics in Modern Ireland. Sallins: Irish Academic Press. pp. 154-172. ISBN 978-07165-32859