CTYI Books and Merchandise
Providing for the Special Needs of Students with Gifts and Talents (CTYI Publication)
You can purchase a copy of CTYI’s book Providing for the Special Needs of Students with Gifts and Talents via the link below. The book is priced at €15.
In this collection of new essays, international experts in gifted education share their insight and experience, covering topical issues such as:
- curriculum development
- environmental influences that affect gifted children
- the provision of inclusive services at the local and national level
- networking for talented youth
- in- and out-of-school programmes
- working with very young advanced learners
- facilitating gifted students from low-income backgrounds
- supporting positive psychological growth and development
- motivating gifted students
Drawing on decades of academic research and professional experience, Providing for the Special Needs of Students with Gifts and Talents is essential reading for parents, educators and anyone who wants to make a difference in the lives of children with great potential.
To purchase a copy please follow this link: https://forms.gle/5wEuBnE5YWatmeuF8
We have several CTYI branded items for sale, including pencil cases, baseball caps and t-shirts.
T-Shirt Size Guide- S 34/37" M 38/41" L 42/45" XL 46/49"
To purchase any of these items please follow this link: https://forms.gle/MtM8AbjL1BAyFaWH8