The teaching in the School underpins the following courses:
- DC163 - Chemical Sciences General Entry(Note: This course has replaced Common Entry Science-DC201 as of 2021)
- via DC163 - BSc in Chemistry with Artificial Intelligence
- DC161 - BSc in Analytical Science
- DC162 - BSc in Chemical and Pharmaceutical Sciences
- DC166 - BSc in Environmental Science & Technology
- DC203 - BSc in Science Education
The Analytical Science (Chemistry option) and Chemical and Pharmaceutical Sciences degree courses are the first in Ireland to be awarded the prestigious Eurobachelor label. These degree courses are also approved by the Council of the Institute of Chemistry of Ireland for entry to Graduate Membership of the Institute (GradICI). This can later lead to the award of Member (M.I.C.I) or Fellow (F.I.C.I). These degrees also satisfy the academic requirements for Associate Member of the Royal Society of Chemistry (AMRSC). Following relevant experience this can lead to Membership of the Society (MRSC).