Quality Review Process at DCU - Documents & Templates
Quality Reviews of Schools/Faculty/Office/Centre is conducted under a framework agreed with the Conference of Heads of Irish Universities (click here for framework)
The procedures, documents and templates are categorised under the stages in the Quality Review Process.
In some cases, the documents are general, others differ slightly depending the area is being reviewed.
Preparation for Quality Review
- Quality Review Background and Guidelines (For Reviewers)
- Overview of the Quality Review Process
- Suggested Timelines for Academic and Administrative Quality Review (Internal Only)
- Peer Review Panel Nomination and Selection Process
- Quality Review Document Flow
Schools and Faculty
Professional Support Areas
- Template for an Area Self-Assessment Report (.doc) (Professional Support Area)
The Peer Review Group Visit Timetable
Quality Improvement Plan
- Template for a Progress Report (doc) (Internal Only)