Learning Innovation Unit, Dublin City University
Learning Innovation Unit
2008/2009 President's Award for Excellence in Teaching:
Academic Support Staff Nomination Form
Deadline for nominations: 31st March 2009 at 5pm
Please note the form below is for nomination of a member of Academic Support Staff. To nominate for the category of Academic Staff including the award for New Lecturers/Postgraduate Tutors then please use the Academic Staff Nomination Form. Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions about using the form.
Please note the following:
- Fields marked with an asterisk (*) must be completed.
- You are strongly encouraged to prepare and save all required information in advance then copy and paste the information into the relevant sections of the online form. This is to ensure you do not lose information in the event of any technical problems which may occur during online submission.
- The online form only saves plain text therefore any formatting (fonts, colours, images, etc.) will be lost when submitting.
- When you are happy with the information you have entered in each of the fields, click the SUBMIT button at the end of the form to submit your nomination.
- President's Award for Excellence in Teaching Homepage
- What is ‘Teaching Excellence’?
- Award Categories and Prizes
- Nomination Forms
- Evaluation Process and Evaluation Criteria
- Supporting Document
- Current Nominees
- Previous Winners