Learning Innovation Unit, Dublin City University
Learning Innovation Unit
President's Award for Excellence in Teaching:
Academic Staff and New Lecturers/Tutors Nomination Form
Deadline for nominations: 11th April 2011, at 9am
Please note that the form below is for nominating Academic Staff or New Lecturers/Tutors. To nominate a member of Academic Support Staff please use the Academic Support Staff Nomination Form. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about using the forms.
Please note the following
- Fields marked with an asterisk (*) must be completed.
- You are strongly encouraged to prepare and save all required information in advance then copy and paste the information into the relevant sections of the online form. This is to ensure you do not lose information in the event of any technical problems which may occur during online submission.
- The online form only saves plain text; any formatting (fonts, colours, images, etc.) will be lost when submitting.
- When you are happy with the information you have entered in each of the fields, click the SUBMIT button at the end of the form to submit your nomination.
- President's Award for Excellence in Teaching Homepage
- What is ‘Teaching Excellence’?
- Award Categories and Prizes
- Nomination Forms
- Evaluation Process and Evaluation Criteria
- Supporting Document
- Current Nominees
- Previous Winners