Learning Innovation Unit, Dublin City University
Learning Innovation Unit
President's Awards for Excellence in Teaching:
How to nominate
Nominations must be submitted by completing one of the following online forms:
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about the process or the forms.
- Nominees must be current members of DCU staff: visitors to the university are not eligible.
- Where there is ambiguity as to the eligibility of a nominee, the nominator may be contacted for further clarification.
- Nominations will be considerably strengthened if they include student testimonies.
- An individual or team may be nominated more than once.
- The LIU will inform each nominee when his/her nomination has been accepted to verify if he or she is willing to be put forward for an award.