Adapting to third level can be difficult at times - our team of friendly and professional Information Services Staff are on hand in both libraries to help you get the best out of the wide array of print/online collections and support services available to you.
As you settle into your new course in DCU, drop in and see us if you have any questions.
Areas we can help with include:
- Finding books and e-books on your reading lists, and using the library catalogue
- Locating books in the library
- Locating subject information for your assignments and class projects
- Help searching library databases for academic journal articles
- Help with citing and referencing / avoiding plagiarism
- Hands on assistance with Zotero, the library reference management tool.
Drop by, email or call, we are here to help. It’s your first port of call for any information queries about the Library.
|O'Reilly Library||Cregan Library|
|Phone number||700 5418||884 2175|
|Location||Ground Floor||First Floor|