Adapting to third level can be difficult at times - our team of friendly and professional Information Services Staff are on hand in both libraries to help you get the best out of the wide array of print/online collections and support services available to you.
As you settle into your new course in DCU, get in touch and let us know if you have any questions.
Areas we can help with include:
- Finding books and e-books on your reading lists, and using the library catalogue
- Help locating books on the shelves
- Locating subject information for your assignments and class projects
- Help searching library databases for academic journal articles
- Help with citing and referencing / avoiding plagiarism
- General assistance with all library services and collections
Information services staff are available to answer quick queries via live chat, Monday - Friday, 10am -2pm
Just click the pop-out widget on the right of the page to get started
For more in depth queries, email firstname.lastname@example.org