Adapting to third level can be difficult at times - our team of friendly and professional Information Services Staff are on hand in both libraries to help you get the best out of the wide array of print/online collections and support services available to you.
As you settle into your new course in DCU, get in touch and let us know if you have any questions.
Areas we can help with include:
- Finding books and e-books on your reading lists, and using the library catalogue
- Help using the Click + Collect, and Scan & Send services
- Locating subject information for your assignments and class projects
- Help searching library databases for academic journal articles
- Help with citing and referencing / avoiding plagiarism
- Help booking a study seat in either library